The company i work for uses mutual of Omaha for insurance for their workers.I was recently injured at work and got put on workers comp.

I signed some paperwork for it through mutual of Omaha and they said i would receive money for the weeks I missed, plus payment for every week after that. The representative said she sent out the check Monday..That was almost two weeks ago. I have not received any kind of checks. I call a week later to find out what has happened and they are clueless.

They even sent out another check even though I haven't received the first one. So they tell me know that it might be 10 more days before they can fix this! I have a family, my wife is the only one working and a son that is in college.

I'm not sure what to do.I do not recommend this company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of mutual of omaha short term disability insurance. Mutual Of Omaha needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mutual of omaha short term disability insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mutual Of Omaha.

Had an Experience with Mutual Of Omaha?

Comments