The company i work for uses mutual of Omaha for insurance for their workers.I was recently injured at work and got put on workers comp.

I signed some paperwork for it through mutual of Omaha and they said i would receive money for the weeks I missed, plus payment for every week after that. The representative said she sent out the check Monday..That was almost two weeks ago. I have not received any kind of checks. I call a week later to find out what has happened and they are clueless.

They even sent out another check even though I haven't received the first one. So they tell me know that it might be 10 more days before they can fix this! I have a family, my wife is the only one working and a son that is in college.

I'm not sure what to do.I do not recommend this company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of mutual of omaha short term disability insurance. Mutual Of Omaha needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mutual of omaha short term disability insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mutual Of Omaha.

Had an Experience with Mutual Of Omaha?

Comments

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more