2.5

May 14, 2014 I talked with Careen Cashman about the possibility of changing my health insurance to Mutual of Omaha.I learned I could not stop the current insurance I have and telephone her to let her know.

DO NOT send any payment due because I am under contract with Health Springs. I had an automatic withdrawal on September 15, 2014 from my checking account and I DID NOT authorize that transaction. I request any contract with your company be deleted and a refund of my money be immediate.

I will not even consider using Mutual of Omaha in the future because of this disrespectful action.Authorization Number: 0189946

Review about: Mutual Of Omaha Health Insurance.

Reason of review: did not sign any agreement.

Preferred solution: cancel contract and refund money.

Had an Experience with Mutual Of Omaha?

Comments

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more