Mutual Of Omaha Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Technical Support
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Mutual Of Omaha Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 775-6000
Total calls: 928 Issues resolved: 70 Last call: Apr 12, 2024

What Is the Mutual Of Omaha Phone Number?

The Mutual of Omaha support team is readily available via phone to assist existing and new customers regarding various insurance plans, such as supplemental, life, and employer-based plans. You can dial one of the published company numbers and get a quote for multiple plans. Customers can avail of an automated phone experience, which is available 24 hours, seven days a week. This Mutual Of Omaha phone number is 1-800-775-6000. There are other customer service numbers depending on the department. For annuities, you can speak to the representative at 1-800-646-7592. For dental concerns and insurance plans, use 1-877-999-2330. Regarding retirement annuity, call Mutual Of Omaha by dialing 1-800-843-2455. For existing customers, it's best to have the policy number, coverage or coverage ID, or the insured date of birth.

What Are the Mutual Of Omaha Customer Service Business Hours?

The automated phone number is available 24 hours, seven days a week. To speak to a Mutual of Omaha support representative, the official website provides detailed hours of operation. The support team is open seven days a week, and the Mutual Of Omaha hours start at 8 AM and end at 8 PM. So, dialing the numbers during this period is best to speak to customer service regarding the insurance plans or any other queries.

How Do I Contact Mutual Of Omaha Support via the Website?

The insurance company's official website conveniently displays its contact numbers and email addresses so customers can reach out to them without hassle. To begin with, head to the official website and navigate to the top right corner to click on the Support section. On the page, head to the Contact Us section, where you will find several topics. From account information and claims to policy status and coverage and benefits, you can get assistance from the Mutual of Omaha support team to resolve the issue that you are facing.

PissedConsumer Club

Mutual Of Omaha Customer Service Reviews

1.9 / 5
Poor
Therese F Qnl
Terrible customer service. LTD customer service nightmare.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

To explain the depth of this problem you will need to know the details, in my opinion. Unfortunately that might be rather lengthy as it covers a period of 8 month of terrible lack of communication, a terrible unwilling to communication information in a timely manner etc.

Lack of any kind of curtsey since the mistake was Mutual of Omaha lack of communication that has caused this problem.
My husband went out suddenly the 3rd of August. His company went into action and filed his STD. I had the most professional customer service rep. Had a little compassion and used a tad of common sense.

I thought she was great.
No diagnosis by November so we go to LTD. This customer service rep was a different story. Says she tried to call Robert on Oct. 25.

If she would have reviewed his file she would have seen he was having some memory issues and that there was paperwork on file from STD giving them permission to talk with me. When I brought that to her attention she was rude and demanded a new form which I got and sent to her ASAP.
I eventually had to get with Ms. Billips supervisor, Jeremy Jackson to see if he had been approved because I could not get in touch with Billips.
Billips sent paperwork to Robert supposedly dated Oct. 25, 2023.

This paperwork was received at our house the first week of December. This paperwork was to prepare us for the "transition from STD to LTD" according to the letter. In it if other income was being received I had to report it. I called Billips immediately.

I provided her with a copy of Robert's letter from SS with benefit amount as requested, immediately. Well she apparently does nothing with the info immediately because it was not fixed a month later.
It wasn't until the first week or so in February when she gets back in touch to tell me about the repayment of STD. What, I never received anything telling me this about STD like I did about LTD. How is this possible?
I know nothing of the repayment of a short term policy from August, Sept.

and Oct until February?
One day Billins says the amount is $7,000. The next day she changes it to $8,0??.
Billins then she asks how much you want us to take out of your check monthly for the repayment. She said to take a couple of days to think about it.
Unfortunately, due to the sickness and not making his usual salary, we filed bankruptcy. One of the rules is to let the lawyer know of any new payments beforehand.

which is what I told Billins. No tricks, just honest conversation. Meanwhile I get a letter from a Ryan in claims management stating they were turning me over to collections. I called and emailed Ryan to hear the response of no we aren't turning you over right now, we are trying to work with you.

I told him I had given Ms Billins an amount I felt comfortable with about 2 weeks prior. I asked him who I would call to get the amount finalized. He said he wasn't sure to call Jackson. Found this funny at one point I stated well you management or at least its states that on the letter you sent.

His response kills me "No I am not management" well what is your title Ryan. "I am just a manager" Seriously?
Its then I get back with Jackson who knows nothing but Then looks up on the computer that it has been dteremined by someone that they will take $1000 a month out of Robert's check and told me that was dated Feb. 3. So why is Billins calling on the 6th of Feb.

asking me what I was comfortable paying back a month? Jackson also promises to call me when he learns what was going to happen from there. Beg him to give me enough notice if they were going to withhold payment.
He never called. I had to call him/email on March 5/6 to get an answer.

When I did hear from him it was after normal business hours and by email. You should be receiving a letter from a Sammie Smith, dated Feb. 20.
As of today's date that letter has never been received. I emailed jackson back asking from him to email me a copy.

He responded I will drop another copy in the mail. Seriously why send a copy that you know from our past conversations will take over 2 weeks to get to me. I literally had to insisted a copy be emailed to me.
I get the letter and now they are going with hold the whole checks for months and I get a dont call me I will call you letter from Sammie, along with a statement giving the next check up date on Robert to see if he does still qualify for LTD.
THis has been a totaled nightmare. Stories change, amounts have changed, ways of repayment have changed.
I am terribly upset.

Have I let Billins and Jackson know? yes I have. Did I let Ryan know, yes I did.
There was a mistake made. It is obvious.

Someone dropped the ball and Billins and Jackson have dropped the ball repeatedly.
I really find it hard to believe people who knows there was a mistake made on their end not try to be a little more accommodating and yes an "I am so sorry this has happened lets see what we can do to fix this."
I feel ever more threatened by the emails of repayment and evading to that fact that they think his case will be dropped in May.
I never said I am not going to pay I just am highly upset that it has gotten to this. I responded to everything in a timely manner listening to what was being told to me by Billins, Jackson and Ryan(can't remember his last name). No one has tried, Billins only response about me not knowing is well you don't have to be so short with me. Not I am so sorry Ms Fulford, lets see what we can do at this point.

Nothing from Jackson who is suppose to be a team lead. Now, a letter like this from Sammie Smith is terrifying I feel truly threatened.
There was no customer service received after I left the STD side of things.

Ilse Obv
Customer service number for Supplement plan client
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

No where is the Customer service number for clients with Supplement Plans. Failed to provide a number is poor customer service.

Champion Dnw
Rude, disrespectful and pushy customer service agents.
2.5

Since Mutual of Omaha did not seem to care enough to respond, we will not be using them. This is nt the first time I've heard that the agents who work on commission can be pushy.

Guest-5550112
Not sure if policy is what I was seeking or not. The

I am not sure what the policy is for is it replacing my original Medicare or is it the supplement I was seeking? Also Vabores whom I spoke to got very upset when I asked questions and just wanted me to hurry and fill out the form.

How Good is Mutual Of Omaha's Customer Service?

Linda H Npj
Linda H Npj
Feels Disappointed | Jan 19, 2024

No answer they don’t have any information on a policy for me

Thomasene Mta
Thomasene Mta
Feels Satisfied | Nov 10, 2023

I had a very well experience overall thank you

Santa Axk
Santa Axk
Feels Disappointed | Nov 02, 2023

Wanted 20 years. Recent widow didn't pay attention. Salesman didn't give me 20 years and I signed trusting him. Will never use them again

Tallulah Vah
Tallulah Vah
Feels Satisfied | Sep 22, 2023

Customer service tried to help me but the new
Website is not working for my account.
I still cannot log in.

Tyquan Mfz
Tyquan Mfz
Feels Satisfied | Aug 19, 2023

Great company

Joram Mpz
Joram Mpz
Feels Satisfied | Jul 25, 2023

Good customer service the lady explains to me what I need to do

Summary of Mutual Of Omaha Customer Service Calls

27% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Mutual Of Omaha?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Make payments”
  • “Need to change payment Method”
  • “Payment”

Request for Information Question:

• “Coverage Questions”
  • “Policy questions”
  • “To ask about life insurance”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Re home owner insurance policy”
  • “To change withdrawal date”
  • “Life insurance pay for Theresa Thomas”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceling my policy”
  • “To cancel plan”
  • “To cancel a Medicare Supplement policy that does not fit my needs.”

Account Question:

• “Password to my policy”
  • “Can't sign in to my account and I no longer have the number on my account”
  • “My account is blocked, why”

Cards Question:

• “New card number visa”
  • “Change your card number”
  • “I need my membership card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Had to change my account number on my bank need to know if payment is still on auto draft and in good standing still”
  • “Change my beneficiary”
  • “Change”

Employment Question:

• “401k”
  • “401K withdrawal”
  • “Help with 401k payout”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Mail carrier can't deliver”
  • “Did not get an email receipt I am not pissed”
  • “I have not received my package form yet”

Refund Question:

• “Lost Refund check”
  • “Refund”
  • To get a refund on money, I paid in advance

Staff Question:

• “Customer service number for Supplement plan client”
  • “I didn't not order this services and need a refund on all transactions”
  • “I need a letter to show my local department of human services office that I no longer have life insurance with you so I can get assistance from them”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application and policy information”

Other Question:

• “To aquire information”
  • “Caregiver”