Mutual Of Omaha Cancer Insurance Doesn't Pay
I have had a Mutual of Omaha Cancer Policy since 2005.In the past year and a half I have been diagnosed with breast cancer, first on one side and then 6 months later on the other side.
The cancer insurance I pay $200 for each year, only paid $800 total for the first side that included biopsies, lumpectomy, and radiation. Now I am onto my second round of radiation after having biopsies and a lumpectomy, mind you for the other breast, and they don't want to pay. As if having breast cancer is only supposed to happen to a person once. They have the worst customer service and won't explain anything.
I have had to submit all doctors statements and coded paperwork on 3 occasions.I would recommend that everyone steer clear of anything having to do with Mutual of Omaha insurance.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "Very disappointed in this product, only lasted one year. Paint started to peel off in spaces, constantly tried to spot treat but only made it worse. Spent too much time..."
- "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "Ibogaine is the most effective treatment we know for breaking the difficult cycle of drug dependence: it practically eliminates the effects of withdrawal from opiates and it interrupts the craving..."