Mutual Of Omaha Cancer Insurance Doesn't Pay
I have had a Mutual of Omaha Cancer Policy since 2005.In the past year and a half I have been diagnosed with breast cancer, first on one side and then 6 months later on the other side.
The cancer insurance I pay $200 for each year, only paid $800 total for the first side that included biopsies, lumpectomy, and radiation. Now I am onto my second round of radiation after having biopsies and a lumpectomy, mind you for the other breast, and they don't want to pay. As if having breast cancer is only supposed to happen to a person once. They have the worst customer service and won't explain anything.
I have had to submit all doctors statements and coded paperwork on 3 occasions.I would recommend that everyone steer clear of anything having to do with Mutual of Omaha insurance.c169c86
You may also like
- "Unfortunately I have Humana PPO Disability. Before choosing Humana, I called and listed the services that my condition requires and was assured that they would be covered - that was..."
- "Ordered a new, unused, not refurbished humidifier. Received product in absolutely filthy condition. I'm talking dirty brown paper towel inside unit, hard water stains all over tank, just disgusting condition...."
- "Kaiser is good .....until you have an issue. ESPECIALLY if you happen to need short-term or long term disability. DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT use them if you..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "I received flowers today 02/14/2014 for Valentines day from my husband and they are HORRIBLE. They are pink roses and another flower I don't even know what it is because..."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."